Sunday, October 4, 2015

Got me a Wacom Cintiq 13HD


Got my Wacom Cintiq 13HD

I've been dreaming of having a Wacom Cintiq where in you can actually draw on the screen and finally that dream is no longer a dream it is now a reality. Got me my shiny new Wacom Cintiq 13HD which I bought from Ynzal it cost me around 49,000. The customer service from Ynzal was great the delivery is also fast you can let them deliver it via in front of your doorstep via Cash on Delivery system that would save you gas, transportation, and frustration from traffic just to get it lol.

Once you set your order from them via their website some one from Ynzal will call you the other day to verify if you are the one that order the item. Once they have gotten the verification you can set what time of the delivery of the item but that would depend on the stock of the item that you are ordering. On top of that sometimes they will give a good discount and a little bit of freebies also that depends on the item again.

  
Anyways I'm really happy that I've finally got my Wacom Cintiq and the certain model that I bought is the Wacom Cintiq 13HD. The size of the tablet was around 13.3" I know its small right but nope its not it just feels right like drawing on a literal notebook or a bond paper size. I have choose the small one because its less expensive than its bigger brother. Plus this is the only Wacom Cintiq that I could afford right now its bigger brother is ridiculously expensive like almost a 100,000 Philippine Pesos.

The old tablet that I use before was the Wacom Bamboo and Fun where I bought around 5 years ago until the last few months the pen died and it totally stop working. That old tablet really serve's me well and it is the first stepping stone to experience drawing on a tablet.


The Wacom Cintiq 13HD is my first tablet from the Cintiq line and it is the first to experience a first hand drawing on a screen. Since it is the my first time drawing on the screen tablet I'm still really getting the hang of it. The screen clarity and color production is really superb where in the resolution of the screen really uses 1080p. Also there is no glaring on the screen as well even if your room is well light from natural sunlight.

The quality of the device is really top notch and it doesn't feel cheap. Wacom Cintiq 13HD comes in with its power adaptor, HDMI cable with an attach USB cable on it (I don't understand why they did that one), CD Driver, Pen, with 9 Nibs 1 that is already on the Pen which is sweet, clipper to release the nibs from the pen, Pen Case, and the stand.


The only thing that I don't like is the stand that comes along with it. The stand usually slips out of the way without knowing that the Wacom Cintiq 13HD is falling down when you are drawing intensely on it. The stand really doesn't lock well on the back of the tablet. Anyways this is really an awesome tablet. I've been using this for almost a month now with out any problems at all and I'm really enjoying it hopefully this would last long for a number of years.

If you are into a digital artist I recommend you to save a lot and get this tablet this is by far an entry level Cintiq since this is the cheapest among the Cintiq line. I would rate this one 4/5 it is because of that darn stand I would give this an easy 5. (By the way this is my Birth Day gift to my self :) ) ...

Happy Drawing :D


No comments:

Post a Comment